Re: Orca Submenus in Firefox 3

So you don't have to go digging around, a shortcut to entering a bug for
Orca is:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=orca

Thanks!

Will

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 10:56 -0800, Lynn Monsanto wrote:
hermann wrote:
Hi,

Hi Hermann,

Please file a bug report for the problem you discovered.  The procedure
for doing this, and lots of other good stuff, can be found at:

    http://live.gnome.org/Orca

Thanks for the bug report!
Lynn

I discovered a strange phenomenon in Firefox 3 together with Orca:
Those menu items in the bookmarks menu, that have a submenu are not
accessible as long as the speech of Orca is activated. If you try to
open a submenu, youget bounced back to the main bookmarks menu.
When I turn speech off temporarily, only using braille, I can access
those submenus.
Did anyone encounter such an issue?
I'm using espeak as speech output.
Note: This never happened in Firefox 2.x.
Regards
Hermann