Thank you!
& Best regards!
-Tim
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 15:15 +0530, Satyam wrote:
Hi Tim,
First of all Thank you for valuable input.
Now my  Questions are:
1. Will open Solaris supports all open source databases like Mysql and commercial data bases like Oracle?
2. Is system administration of Solaris express and Solaris 10  are the same?
  3. Can I run all Java EE applications like that of Solaris 10?
4. Can I use  environments like that of Emacs?
Please help me in this regard as It is for my career advancement and I am working for a social cause.
Hope to hear from you.
Satyam.

From: Tim Miao Sun COM [mailto:Tim Miao Sun COM]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:07 AM
To: satyanarayanamurthy tanikella gmail com
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Orca and Solaris 10

I never tried orca on solaris 10 for I'm not sure whether orca could run with gnome2.6. To run orca, you may have to have a newer gnome2.14 or later, I think.

I'd like to suggest you download the latest solaris distribution Solaris Express from opensolaris.org , orca could run on that Solaris perfectly.

Regards,
-Tim