Thanks,
& Regards,
-Tim
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 16:42 +0530, Satyam wrote:
Hi Tim,
I got one more question.
In www.opensolaris.org I found the Solaris express build54
Now my question is
Can I download and install the images?
Can I start using Opensolaris out of the box?
Hope to hear from you.
Satyam.

From: Tim Miao Sun COM [mailto:Tim Miao Sun COM]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:07 AM
To: satyanarayanamurthy tanikella gmail com
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Orca and Solaris 10

I never tried orca on solaris 10 for I'm not sure whether orca could run with gnome2.6. To run orca, you may have to have a newer gnome2.14 or later, I think.

I'd like to suggest you download the latest solaris distribution Solaris Express from opensolaris.org , orca could run on that Solaris perfectly.

Regards,
-Tim