Orca scripting question - re vmware

Hi all,

I've been playing around with orca for several months, closely
following the development and I'm very impressed!

I'm now using vmware6 beta with orca and it speaks reasonably well,
very well if compared with version 5.

There is a tree view that doesn't seem to speak at all and I thought I
might have a poke around and see if I could understand why not and
what was required to get it to talk.

The first thing I did was to do a orca + f7 to dump the relations when
I was in the tree table.  This was where I started to get a bit lost.

From the output below I can see that the thing that has focus is a
table cell and it has a relation of NODE_CHILD_OF.

I'm guessing I need to get at the contents of this cell or it's label
or some such, but don't really know where to go from here.

Unfortunantly I know very little python ATM but am willing to learn.

Can I get some pointers to some similar code or some hints on how to
poke around to see what an application exposes?

The output is pasted below.

Regards

Bart

GTK Accessibility Module initialized
+-name='vmware' role='application' state='' relations=''
  +-name='Home - VMware Workstation (e.x.p build-36983)' role='frame' state='ACTIVE ENABLED RESIZABLE
SENSITIVE SHOWING VISIBLE' relations=''
    +-name=None role='filler' state='ENABLED SENSITIVE SHOWING VISIBLE' relations=''
      +-name=None role='filler' state='ENABLED SENSITIVE SHOWING VERTICAL VISIBLE' relations=''
        +-name=None role='split pane' state='ENABLED FOCUSABLE HORIZONTAL SENSITIVE SHOWING VISIBLE'
relations=''
          +-name=None role='filler' state='ENABLED HORIZONTAL SENSITIVE SHOWING VISIBLE' relations=''
            +-name=None role='panel' state='ENABLED SENSITIVE SHOWING VISIBLE' relations=''
              +-name=None role='scroll pane' state='ENABLED FOCUSABLE SENSITIVE SHOWING VISIBLE'
relations='LABELLED_BY'
                +-name=None role='tree table' state='ENABLED FOCUSABLE FOCUSED SENSITIVE SHOWING VISIBLE
MANAGES_DESCENDANTS' relations=''
                  +-name=None role='table cell' state='ACTIVE ENABLED FOCUSABLE FOCUSED SELECTABLE SELECTED
SENSITIVE SHOWING TRANSIENT VISIBLE' relations='NODE_CHILD_OF'