Orca Dectalk installer error!

Hi All,

I have been trying to install the Dectalk speech onto my Ubuntu computer
here and so far with help from Will, I managed to run the installer but I am
getting the following error message while the installer is going through the
process of installing files.

Error: End of file, Unexpected,  (expecting "}")

Here is what I am doing to begin the installation of the software:

1. Going into a terminal window.

2. Performing the command "sudo su -" to get into the root section.

3. Going into the Dectalk folder and issuing the following command:

"sudo ./installer" and pressing enter.

4. I am then asked for the registration key which I put in and all seems to
go well for a while till the above error is mentioned.

Please can anyone help here.

Many thanks,

Paul.