Re: Orca orca 2.17.4 and firefox 2.0.0.1

I tried to install the ff3 rpms by hand, but get  a dependency on
geko-libs.

Wheree do I get that rpm?
On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 19:03 -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:
Don, We have rpms for Firefox 3A in the SpeakupModified-Development yum
repository. You will undoubtedly need to clear some dependency
conflicts, like yelp and devhelp, but FF3 is definitely the way to go.

Janina

Don Raikes writes:
    Hello,
I finally got orca and braille working together now.
I tried firefox 2.0 for the first time today,I wanted to change my list
subscription options for this list, but I can't figure out how to know
what the labels for the form fields are.

I couldn't tell what the checkboxes or radio buttons were associsted
with. I am sure there must be a way, but since I am new at orca, I am
not sure of the keystrokes to read the associated labels.