Re: Orca network manager and orca

Yes, you can use it to reconfigure your network.

          Kenny

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 06:29:47AM +0000, MICHAEL WEAVER wrote:
Is Network Manager accessible with Orca?
I ask because I am having a problem installing Ubuntu Edgy on my Desktop PC which has Windows, a chap from
my Linux User Group tried twice to install Edgy, the first time he couldn't partition my drive on my
Desktop, the second time he visited me he couldn't install Grub on the tempoary hard drive he brought with
him.
My Laptop has Edgy installed on it but it doesn't have an Internet connection apart from the one I have set
up for my Linux User Group as I don't have a wireless router for it so basically I might need to switch my
Broadband MODEM between Desktop and Laptop until I can get Linux installed on my Desktop.