Re: Orca orca crashing when braille is enabled

    brlAPI.acceptKeyRange(cursorRoutingKeys)
TypeError: function takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Looks like there was in incompatible change to acceptKeyRange as well.
I just did some testing, and it looks as though the code to request that
Orca gets cursor routing key events no longer works the way it used to
on December 17.  I have a request into the BrlTTY folks for some help on
this.  Hopefully I can get it resolved before the GNOME 2.17.5 release
due out next week.

Will