Re: Orca A few observations

Hi Hermann,

I can answer the last two.

2. typing
orca -v
doesn't shut down Orca as it use to be. Does this exist in the last stable version, or since upgrading to the very latest version?

That fix (by Will) only exists in Orca SVN trunk/HEAD at the moment. It'll be
in the next Orca tarball.

3. I installed the latest packages from SVN. When I type:
orca -v
I read "Orca 2.17.91" Is this correct? I would expect something like "dev".

We unfortunately aren't that clever. We just bump the version number when we do
tarballs.