Re: Orca orca on my laptop

Hi all

Michael, you can enter into preferences dialog by pressing insert + space
bar.
However, if you find easier to enter into preferences by pressing a button
in a GUI interface, you can update to the latest Orca version available
(2.17.90)
I think that Luke Yelavich (from Ubuntu A11y Team) is working in a Orca
package with the latest version, so it will be available soon for the
Ubuntu Edgy Eft release.
It would be nice to have Orca packaged for the Edgy Eft, so new users can
have the latest stuff before upgrading to the Feisty Fawn.

Regards,

Javier.

I have on my laptop the version of Orca which comes by Edgy by default.
However I have this problem where it can be difficult to enter the Orca
preferences.
Should I update to a later version and if so would it resolve this
problem?
At the moment I use a keypad with my laptop.