Re: Orca Where's Evolution's Configuration

Hi Janina.

I don't think anything is obvious in Evolution. <grin> Try looking in the Preferences dialog. Having selected Mail Accounts in the list of options, press Tab to move to the tree of accounts. Select the one you need to edit and then press the Edit button. In the resulting Account Editor dialog, look on the Receiving Email page.

Hope this helps!
Joanie

Janina Sajka wrote:
Pardon me if I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to find
where I can tweak the Evolution's configuration. I didn't get my imap
correctly configured running Evolution for the first time, and now I
can't seem to find either that tool or the settings it wrote. How do I
get back there?

Thanks in advance.

Janina