Re: Orca updating a wiki

Hi Kenny:

The WIKI content is edited using your browser (or at least that's how I do it). It's an interesting experience with a wonderful new shorthand notation for composing web content. Al Puzzuoli has made a lot of great and useful changes to the WIKI. Maybe he has some words of wisdom for how to edit the WIKI using assistive technologies. Hey! Even explaining that would be good stuff to have on the Orca WIKI. :-)

Will

Kenny Hitt wrote:
Hi.

I've been playing with some media players in Gnome and I'd like to
document my results.  I would like to here from other Linux users who
edit wiki pages.  What software are you using to do this?

          Kenny