Re: [orca-list] firefox and orca manual question

Hi Daniel,

The wiki (http://live.gnome.org/Orca) is the place to go for documentation / the closest thing Orca has to a manual.

You should be able to just tab onto the text field in Firefox and start typing.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007, Daniel Dalton wrote:

Hi,

Could someone please tell me where I can find the orca manual or user
guide?
Also when I scroll over an edit box eg. a username box how do I make it so
can type into it? Instead of orca intercepting the keystrokes?
So for example how would I make it allow me to type h instead of orca
moving me away from the edit box to another heading?

Thanks for any help,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/