Re: [orca-list] accessibility with orca and internet

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 15:14 -0600, Danny Crone wrote:
Hello.  My name is Danny.  I have used a windows macchine and a Mac.
How accessible is Orca with linux for the internet with fire fox at
this stage?
I am curious as to how many people use linux as a primary computer,
and how many people still rely on another operating system.