[orca-list] cgmail, evolution and orca

I decided to help in testing the earliest development stages of Ubuntu
Hardy. I found what so far seems to be about the best Gnome mail
notification program I have used called cgmail. The problem is that when
I am running Evo and I get a notification from cgmail, Orca dies. It
also dies when Evo itself sends a notification. However it doesn't die
with any other notifications, including the Pidgin notifications of
people coming online and sending messages via the pidgin-notification
plugin and notifications such as software updates and others. This is
the latest version of Orca trunk and the cgmail and Evo from the Hardy
repo. Basically, my question is which package should I file a bug report
against: evolution, cgmail or gnome-orca or possibly one of the
dependencies of either? If it is in fact an Orca problem, I can also
file a bug report with the Orca bugtracker, especially since I'm using
svn trunk.

Thanks for any help,
Lorenzo