From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Arup Chakraborty
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:48 PM
To: Orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Using Ubantu 7.10 Live CD

Dear friends,

I  am absolutely new to Linux. I need your guidance.

I am trying to use the Ubantu 7.10 live CD. I here the music after booting but the speech does not come up. Please guide how I can activate Orca.

though this is my first mail, but I have been a member of the Orca mailing list for sometime.. I congratulate all the people who are putting so much time and effort to develop this screen reader.

Arup