[orca-list] Reading dialog boxes with Orca

Title: Message
Hi,
I'm new to both Orca and this list.
I just started using a Ubuntu live CD yesterday because I wanted to play with it and see how it works.
I have looked on the Gnome website in the keyboard commands sections for laptops, since I'm running the live CD on a laptop.
The one command I can not find is one to read dialog boxes.
Does a  command exist for doing this? If so could someone please give me the laptop keyboard command for accomplishing this task?
Thanks!
Jeffrey Shockley

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--Doomed Dragon