Re: [orca-list] Orca crashes browsing www.tiflolinux.org

Hi all

I attach a debug.out file that hangs Orca browsing web.

Regards,

Javier
El lun, 27-08-2007 a las 06:07 -0400, Joanmarie Diggs escribiÃ:
Hi Javier.

Thanks for the report.  I'm afraid I cannot reproduce it, however.  Any
chance you could provide a full debug.out?

Take care.
--Joanie

Dorado MartÃnez wrote:
Hi all

In the latest Firefox 3.0 build and latest orca svn browsing www.tiflolinux.org orca crashes reading a
link image.

To reproduce this bug, you have to login in order to display these link images.
Use orca as a user, and orca as a password.
Then press "iniciar sesiÃn" button.

 1. Browse by heading until "barrapunto" or "opensource world conference"
2. Reading the bullet link above orca crashes.

Regards,

Javier