[orca-list] Colour Filtering

Hi Folks

Currently using the standard Ubuntu 7.04 installation - no bleeding edge or
out-of-tree modules etc.

Have currently got the Gnome desktop setup to use the High Contrast colour
theme which works well, except when trying to use Firefox v2.0.0.6.  The
pages displayed retains, obviously, the colour schemes for them as defined
by the site.

By using the Gnome Mag colour enhancements will this allow me to invert the
page display in FF, presuming I return the Gnome desktop setting back to
default?

If not, is this an enhancement that is going to be potentially in Gnome 2.20
and FF 3?

In short what I want to achieve is an entire desktop that works in reverse
video  - ie white writing on a black background in all applications in
Gnome, and when using the terminal retain it's current colour scheme.

Cheers

Ian