[orca-list] Resp.: using partitioner in ubuntu 7.04 with orca

Hello,
I have this issue also. I am woundering if its possible to do first a
hd partition using a utility like fdisk while in the cd and after just
tell the installer to use the partitions you created, but nobody till
now seen to know if this is possible.
Marlon