To: "Josh" <jkenn337 gmail com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] kubuntu and orca

Adding to that, how about xubuntu? I've heard that's a lot faster, but
didn't know if it was accessible or not.

Cheers.

On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 12:04 -0400, Josh wrote:
Hi,

I was told that the KDE desktop isn't nearly as accessible as the gnome
desktop is. Are there plans to make it more useable?

Josh

email: jkenn337 gmail com
msn: kenn6498ku hotmail com
AOL: kutztownstudent