[orca-list] Unicode braille characters?

Hi.

http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/braille_patterns.html is a wonderful
test application for Unicode Braille patterns.

When I visit this URL with Firefox (1.5) and orca (2.18.1) I can navigate
the table (wow, thats actually something!) but the braille
dots displayed are pretty much random.

Does anyone know what is required to get these working correctly
with orca?  To be able to use Unicode braille would be a great
way of formatting mixed-documents for learning braille, such
as for learning music braille notation[1].  Currently, we always have the
problem that mixed text files are:
 1. not readable to the blind and sighted at the same time.
 2. dependant on the braille locale mapping the user is using.

If we could use unicode braille in html documents, that would be a great
novelty.

Since something (one char) is displayed, I have the hope that
we just need to map something somewhere.  Unicode braille is
From 0X2800 to 0X28FF, pretty straight forward to converrt.

[1] I've begun to start a music braille intro using Unicode at
    http://delysid.org/music/braille.html

--
CYa,
  Mario