Re: [orca-list] Orca and maths

Hi Michael.

formatting is meant to be done in a more accessible way). I could send
you a simple maths file of mathml symbols, its not entirely complete,
but has a good selection that covers the most common university physics
symbols.

That would be awesome, thanks!

Also as a note about mathml, in fact firefox in general, it doesn't seem
to speak attributes of characters when I press <orca-key>+f (although
that is what learn mode tells me the key combination does).

Yup, that's on the list of things that need doing.  Firefox is its own
special beast. <smile>

Take care.
Joanie