Re: [orca-list] Tooltip reading

Hi Jan:

Nice to hear from you.  Hope all is well.

Can you describe more about what you're looking for?  For example, can
you provide a specific URL (or set of URLs) that have the kind of
tooltips you are running into?  With those, we can tell if Orca already
has the feature you're looking for or if we need to enhance the user
experience.

Thanks!

Will