Re: [orca-list] email with orca

Hi Mohammed:

It's not just you - the details on the page need to be filled out. We're a small team working as hard and as fast as we can. Luckily, community members help us in many ways, such as contributing code, helping on the mailing list, and writing documentation. The Evolution page is looking for love and care -- maybe you're a person that can help with filling it out?

Will

Mohammed Al-shar' wrote:
hi again,
is it just me? the page at: http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Evolution#details
has no details on using evolution.
thunder isn't recommended, so what email client do people use, and any tips on using that client? thanks.
Mohammed.