Re: [orca-list] Gmail audio verification doesn't play in Firefox

Lorenzo Taylor writes:
Well, now that I got the audio verification file to play, I went ahead
and created the test account. All went smoothly until I clicked the "I
accept" ... button, then Firefox bombed. The account was in fact
created and I was able to both access and then delete it, but it was
rather unnerving to have Firefox bomb out as soon as I clicked the
button to create the account. I am using today's build of Firefox 3.

It seems we have some kind of conflict on scripted submit buttons. This
sounds very much like what I reported the other day re united.com and
hilton.com submits. Someone else had the same issue at Swedish Rail, I
believe.

I guess the salient thing I can add is that I've seen this behavior
across several builds of FF3. In fact, I don't recall that it has ever
worked correctly. So, I'm quite certain this problem is not particular
to any particular build. I have confirmed it is particular to using
either Orca or LSR, though. When I performed the same process with a
sighted colleague watching the screen, the very same FF3 did NOT crash.

Janina

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo