From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Mike Pedersen
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 5:37 PM
To: Cody Hurst
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Orca on my laptop

Hello Cody,
  I just installed the newest beta version of edgy and it works
beautifuly. I got orca running, but for some things, like elinks and
the terminal, I need to use flat review, so has this yet been added to
orca to be used with laptops. I tried switching numblock, and using
the jkl keys along with the m,. keys butorca doesn't seem to speak
anything. I should really doa  google. Thanks in advanced guys!

On most laptops using the FN key in combination with the letter keys on the
right hand. side should give you the numpad functionality.  I don't know how
this works on all laptops but this is what several of us are doing.
Hope this helps.
Mike