Re: Orca OOo 2.0.4 RC1 doesn't like being poked

Hi Joanie,
On a related note.... The reason I discovered this problem is because
there are lots of useful character attributes you can obtain from the
Formatting tool bar that do not seem to be conveyed by OOo via AT-SPI
(e.g. style name, font name, whether or not an item is a
superscript/subscript, etc.).  Is it worth filing a bug against OOo to
suggest that more formatting information be communicated via AT-SPI?

A bug is already filed on this one. I'm pretty sure it's listed in bugs.html. Mike