Re: Orca rhythmbox

On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 12:37:23AM EST, Kenny Hitt wrote:
Hi.

Is anyone successfully using the rhythmbox player?  Compared to totem,
the app doesn't seem to be very accessible.  I haven't managed to get it
to play anything.

I use Rhythmbox quite regularly with orca, with no problem at all. There
are many shortcut keys to perform common functions, such as play, stop,
skip to next/previous, enable shuffle etc. I use Braille to help
navigate it, as I am usually listening to music, so can't hear speech.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE