Re: Orca install

Hi.

I followed the suggestin from the Ubuntu web site and ran orca in a
terminal where I had done a sudo -s to get a root shell.
Do this before you launch the installer.  Orca will go through it's
setup for root.  After this is complete, start the installer and then
rerun orca from the root shell.
You will get speech in the installer.
Maybe someday someone who understands the code will tie at-spi to the X
display instead of the user.  Then hacks like this won't be needed.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny