De: Rich Burridge [mailto:Rich Burridge Sun COM]
Enviado el: lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2006 18:17
Para: Cody Hurst
CC: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: Orca problems with text navigation in orca discovered

Cody Hurst wrote:
 You know, when in openoffice and at the top left of the
edit field,
and press the plus key only the first line is read and not
the whole
document.

I just tried this with StarOffice 8, Product Update 3, rev 2
on Solaris (which I think equates to OpenOffice v2.0.3), and
with latest Orca, and I do not see this problem. It happily
spoke all the lines in my test document.

Could others try this and report back what they find please?