Orca patches from Ubuntu

Hi,

We've made some small tweaks to the Orca GUI to improve the usability for certain user groups, in our humble opinion :)

The first one adds a 'Quit Orca' button which does the same thing as Insert+q

The second replaces OK and Cancel with what I think are the more useful Close and Apply (apply is esp. useful for low vision users who are trying to set up the magnifier just right.) Finally there is a small patch to change the .desktop entry. All patches are coded by Chis Jones.

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gnome-orca/+bug/59531
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gnome-orca/+bug/59532

Please have a look and let us know what is the best way to submit patches in the future (directly to the gnome bugzilla?)

Henrik