Orca Improving navigation in the wiki.

Hi all

In last week I am editing a spanish version of the Orca wiki "en español).
Sometimes you make click on a link that loads a different page, for example
in the "frequently asked question" section.

In the spanish wiki I have set in the bottom of the page a link to "return
to main wiki page"  that goes back to the Orca wiki main page.
What do you think on this? Would improve the reading of the wiki? You always
can use the "go back" feature of the browser but is more intuitive to make
click on a link "return home"

Regards,

Javier.