Re: Orca need the latest instructions for orca and edgy, any link?

Hi Krishnakant.

Funny you should ask. <smile>  Yesterday afternoon, I added some docs to
the Orca wiki.  Take a look at the following:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuEdgyEft

Hopefully it's what you're looking for.  If not, or if you have any
suggestions/corrections/what have you, do please let me know.

Take care.
Joanie