Re: Orca Possible bug with and Evolution 2.8.x

Hi Krister.

I just did a quick test following your steps (I imported a vcard).  It
seems that once you choose the file, the combo box displays the correct
file type if that file type can be identified.  All of the other file
types in that combo box are grayed out so you cannot arrow to them --
regardless of whether or not Orca happens to be running.

So.... What you describe is indeed reproducible.  However, Orca seems to
be doing exactly what it is supposed to, namely providing access to what
is taking place on the screen.  What is taking place on the screen is,
perhaps, the "bug." <shrugs and smiles>

Hope this helps!
Joanie