-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Jan and
Bertil Smark Nilsson
Enviado el: jueves, 23 de noviembre de 2006 5:42
Para: Orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Orca brllibapi

Greetings,

Where is orca expecting to find libbrlapi? I have libbrlapi.iso in
/usr/lib which is in accordance with the prefix I used when running
configure. However, Orca is not happy.

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list