Re: Orca Web browsing with latest Cvs and latest nightly firefox

Hi,
for those who don't want to install nightly builds of Firefox and who
cannot or don't want to install latest CVS-Orca, there's an
alternative in accessing Firefox 2.0:
Visit
http://www.firevox.clcworld.net
and take a look at the extension Charles Chen offers there.
Note: Although it is far away from the standards we experience in
Windows, that solution provides more accessibility than just using
Firefox 2.0 together with Orca 1.0, which is installed on my computer.
Regards
Hermann