Orca IBM TTS stability issues

All.

I have the commercially available IBM TTS Speech engine running on my Ubuntu Edgy installation.  If I use the Outloud Emacspeak Server option with ORCA, then everything is stable.  But if I use Speech Dispatch, things become very unstable very quickly.

All the packets except for IBM TTS came from the distro I am currently running.  questions:

1.  Is anyone here using IBM TTS Speech or not?
2.  If so, how hav eyou found it with Speech dispatcher/?

Sean