Re: Orca Updating

Hi,
  Version 1.x will work and above will work on edgy eft. Though since I
installed the beta I upgraded the entire systemand I still couldn't
compile the latest tarball, I guess maybe becasue it was a beta install,
but yes you can compile and install from source as usual.

just download the tarball orca-2.17.2.tar.gz and run:
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
switch to root
make install

this should get you going to make sure kill orca then relaunch it again
and you should be good to go.

Cody