Re: Orca Imstalling on Debian Etch

Hi.

It's been a while since I did a Debian install.  I believe I started out
by installing gnome-core-devel, python-gnome2-dev, and
python-gnome2-extras-dev.

You will need to build pyorbit from source since the Debian package is
out of date.  You can get the pyorbit source from ftp.gnome.org.

Once you have built and installed pyorbit, try building Orca and see if
you get errors.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny