Orca A comment about the laptop keyboard commands.

Hi all
I have been made aware that there are now laptop keyboard commands on
the wiki for Orca. These can be found at
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/LaptopKeyboardCommands.

The one thing I am concerned about, is the double press of keys to move
around, for example U to move to the previous line, and double press to
go to the top. I personally would find this awkward to work with, as I
have a tendancy to quickly skim over several lines of text to find what
I am looking for, which is possible with speech. This would mean I would
have to move up/down line by line a lot slower than I would normally.

For such keystrokes, may I suggest something like Capslock + Control +
Y? You already use control for the reload user settings shortcut, so why
not for navigation purposes?

Just my two cents.
--
Luke Yelavich