Orca Restoring Default Keyboard Shortcuts

OK, a friend suggested this to me, and it worked well.

The problem:
I messed up my shortcuts; somehow reassigned the uparrow to lock my screen,
left arrow and tab open a file browser. Ick...

To fix:
Login and open a terminal;
goto your home directory;
delete all your dot files:
rm -fr .???*
The three question mars are there so the wildcard won't try to match single
or double dot.

Maybe not the correct solution for everyone, but since I just installed this
Ubuntu, I didn't really have anything much saved anyhow.

-- Rich