Re: Orca on laptops.

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
So what modifier key would you like to use for Orca?
Couldn't this be just configurable?

I agree that this would make the most sense.  As Luke pointed out, there
are so many different layouts (not to mention so many different users).
Is there a reason we need to select THE Orca modifier key?

It's already configurable.  Look for the following line in your
~/.orca/user-settings.py file:

orca.settings.orcaModifierKeys = ['Insert', 'KP_Insert']

For bonus points, we do need to whack a GUI on this and make
it easier to configure, but it's definitely doable.