Re: Orca ImportError: No module named user-settings

Hi Jan:

Orca's just letting you know in a rude way that no user-settings.py file
exists.  This file is created when you run "orca --setup" or "orca
--text-setup", and it contains your user preferences for Orca.

Because Orca is designed to run in the absence of such a file, you can
safely ignore this message.  Since the absence of user-settings is an OK
condition, I just checked in changes to orca.py to lower the debug level
at which this message will be output.  You should no longer see this
message if you use the sources from GNOME CVS HEAD.

BTW, one thought we had was to automatically run the configuration tool
if this file could not be found when you ran Orca.  The only thing
holding us back was the need for Orca to run at gdm login or other
times, but we think we could easily handle that with a command line
switch along the lines of "--no-setup", which would tell Orca to skip
the setup process entirely.  What do you think about this?

Thanks!

Will