Re: orca-setup, AttributeError

Maybe swill be fine if someone write a script in python for example,
which can collect all relevant information, cpu, platform, libraries
etc... and save in one file.

Good idea!

Does Brailcom have something like this already that it could contribute?

    WW> I believe the main problem here may be related to 64-bit. The
WW> management of 64-bit vs. 32-bit libraries on a 64-bit system on WW> Linux is a mystery to me (Solaris handles it without issue), and
    WW> gnome- speech doesn't do well with it yet. To verify this,
WW> please try running the gnome-speech "test-speech" application to
    WW> see if it works. My suspicion is that it will fail.

Works. :-(

Darn. This still may be a 64-bit anomaly. Do you have a 32-bit machine you might be able to try this on? I don't have a 64-bit Linux distribution to do any development on, so I'm hoping someone from the community might be able to help out with this problem.

Will