RE: which application(s) are recomended for playing with Orca?

Hello Willem
Which Gnome applications are known to work reasonably well with Orca?
We've had much success with many of the core desktop applications such as:
Gedit, terminal, gaim, sound recorder, media player, evolution, and many of
the system tools.  Firefox sort of works but is in no way fully functional.
If you try it you should definitely grab a nightly from mozilla.orc.  I've
tried many other applications with varying degrees of success but this list
should give you a good starting point.
Mike