Re: Orca Speech factory template.

The superclass for a speech server is defined in speechserver.py.

BUT,

I have a huge note of warning: I'm very unsatisfied with the design of
this and and also need to refactor it to play better with the Python
thread model.  As such, it will likely undergo a massive overhaul in
July.  If you'd like to help with that, please let me know!  I can
always use an extra brain and set of hands.

Will