Re: Orca build process looping during make?

Looks like there might be some sort of time skew where the time for the
Makefile.am file is 40 minutes into the future.  Thus, any attempt to
create a Makefile from it creates a Makefile in the present time.  As a
result, it will be out of date until the clock on your machine catches
up to the future.

Will