Orca more thoughts on orca and the notification area

Hi list,

  I thought about this for a minute and thought it might help us with
the notification area issue with orca. If anyone has ever noticed that
using gnopernicus, hovering the mouse pointer over an icon will display
a tool tip. Gnopernicus will read this tool tip. However, orca does not.
I thought that maybe if we could get orca to read these tool tips, that
maybe in a flat review session the balloon window will be read as well.

Just a thought,
  Cody