Re: Orca RSS reader/aggregator?

Hi to all

Yes, Liferea is a good choice. I am trying to work with it. But there
are some accessibility issues that can be work around.
First I have found that "tab" key doesn't always moves focus to the
differents tables where the rss feeds and information appear. In the
table where the headlines show the focus stays in the table column
header and you can not down arrow to read table content unless you
read it in flat review mode.
When you are flat reviewing the screen you can give focus to the
headlines clicking in one of it.

Regards,

Javier.
On Fri, Jul